PDA

View Full Version : Practice 1.2.07

J Boogie
01-07-2007, 12:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o6EO77CvMs

TETRIS
01-08-2007, 12:21 AM
Nice stuff, ur always improving homie.

One thing i noticed is you are leaning towards the Bruno/Taco Style waves. You seem to have the hang of it but it lacks a bit of intricacy in patterns in my opinion. You have solid foundation of the waves, clean goin in and out, but i think what would really make your style flow is getting more combos and wave variations. Instead of always goin up and down, you can do more arm movements and more legand footwork movements. side to side, diagonal, etc. The pomona Og wavers have this style down, i think you can learn alot from checckin out some of these guys and im sure you already do. just some food for thought. Diggin the clips tho yo, keep em commin! Makes me wanna wave more :-)

J Boogie
01-08-2007, 02:55 AM
The leg movement and variations has always been a problem for me, seeing that i'm not a natural born dancer haha. It seems as if sometimes, the legs just don't wanna move. But I have noticed i'm the most creative and pump out the most creative stuff in privacy, minus the video camera. Its something I gotta get over mentally. But, under stood. At least i'm getting a solid foundation in waving down fopr myself :) I rather have a dope technique first and then get creative with it after the fact. Come to Hawaii and teach me how to tut :cry: