PDA

View Full Version : Salah's stomach isolation move

Bonesbrigade
03-27-2010, 07:43 PM
any way to increase the effect of this move? its where Salah makes his belly pop out and it looks really trippy.. i just realized i can do it 0_0. can most people do it? just curious

eXtR4
09-15-2010, 12:44 PM
here i can do that stomach islotation too my friend hehe, and increase effect = practice more with carefull ofc
but i try to isolation with all parts of my body , tongue , eyes , neck , etc :D thats pretty cool :)

SlickRick
09-19-2010, 07:56 PM
any way to increase the effect of this move? its where Salah makes his belly pop out and it looks really trippy.. i just realized i can do it 0_0. can most people do it? just curious

He has the Alien in him.... only the Alien isn't gonna come out of the stomach cause Salah made a deal with him to stay there. Did you know that Alien also suports his "gloopy" voice, too? :p

Bonesbrigade
09-19-2010, 09:14 PM
whats an alien

Robotron
09-21-2010, 10:23 AM

Depends on body type and thats not a Salah move, people been doing that before he was born.

Bonesbrigade
09-21-2010, 02:13 PM
damn thats a long time

SlickRick
09-23-2010, 09:55 PM
whats an alien

this..... :| :-(

liquid metal
11-02-2010, 04:23 AM

That type of effect comes from training your abs VERY HARD with crunches. Its possible to start looking fat if you work out your abs too intensely (isnt it ironic?).

Hazeelements
11-03-2010, 11:50 AM
Study Flat Top if you are into "Salah's moves" you can get a lot of inspiration from him. Matter fact if you are able to hit up Universal City Walk in LA just ask him and he will help you out. Very humble man

Robotron
11-05-2010, 03:17 PM
That type of effect comes from training your abs VERY HARD with crunches. Its possible to start looking fat if you work out your abs too intensely (isnt it ironic?).

Thats a negative, I could do that shit when I was 12. Depends more on body type than how much you work out. The same thing goes for hits, people think hard hits come from strength when in fact they come from the speed of your contractions.

disaster22nd
11-21-2010, 02:09 PM
Well so can you train your body to do it if you don't have the right body type?
if yes, how so?

French Sheez
11-23-2010, 08:43 AM
me i do this :p !

geno604
12-07-2010, 05:54 PM
The primary mover is the Rectus Abdominus, and yes some have a tendency to have weaker oblique muscles allowing them to do this motion easier.. but if you train the rectus abdominus hard enough, and assert their flexibility you will be able to do it as well.