WestCoastPoppin.com

Go Back   West Coast Poppin - Popping & Locking Online Community Forum > International - We are currently seeking admins for this section, Contact us > Asia - Japan, Korea, China, Taiwan, Philipines, etc

Asia - Japan, Korea, China, Taiwan, Philipines, etc Popping events, videos, practice sessions, etc

Old 06-14-2010, 01:04 AM
DONT LABEL ME IM A DANCER

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulboogie View Post
Details?

When and where?
Brewing Point Dance Studio - Open sessions every monday, 5-7 pm

Allstars Danceschool - tuesdays and thursdays, popping and locking class (popping on tues, locking on thurs) 5-6:30 pm. Saturdays, funk night/jam session/"TFFC" The Filipino Funk Community meetings and or rehearsals.

Battle is on. this week, The VP cup 2, Allstars danceschool - starts at 5 pm, june 19

By the way The Filipino Funk Community just had its first performance as a whole 2 weeks ago at Crossroads 77. Will post the vid soon
Old 06-21-2010, 06:01 AM

VP CUP 2 was the shizzzzz!!! MORE POPPPING EVENTS BRA!! LETS KICK IT LIKE A FOOTBALL PLAYER NIGGA PEAZZEEEE!!!
Old 06-22-2010, 06:20 AM
DONT LABEL ME IM A DANCER

VP CUP was DOOOOOPE. Congratulations to Gomah Goma and James Wong for grabbing the popping and locking titles respectively.

Spidurrman23, I didnt get to meet you..? hahahahaha

Anyway standby for THE ROOTS. 10,000 cash prize for the winners. 1 on 1 popping and locking. THE ROOTS will also feature a very very very special guest judge who you'd thought you might never see grace the Philippines' lands in your whole life hahaha

check
Old 06-25-2010, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iangandaaa View Post
VP CUP was DOOOOOPE. Congratulations to Gomah Goma and James Wong for grabbing the popping and locking titles respectively.

Spidurrman23, I didnt get to meet you..? hahahahaha

Anyway standby for THE ROOTS. 10,000 cash prize for the winners. 1 on 1 popping and locking. THE ROOTS will also feature a very very very special guest judge who you'd thought you might never see grace the Philippines' lands in your whole life hahaha

check
we met in VP cup bro! haha i aint tellin you who I am though! see you at Roots mayne! let's keep on uniting filipino poppers!!! haha payce bro!
Old 08-07-2010, 10:42 PM

Mabuhay.

I'm planning a very breif trip to the PI early 2011, primarily for a medical mission...
However I wanna session with whoever...
Not really familiar with how to get around, but I think I will be holding up somewhere in Makati.
What are the good session spots around the Makati area?

I'll let yall know wassup...hopefully this trip might materialize...

peace.
Old 08-07-2010, 10:43 PM

Oh wait n/m here we go...heheheh

Quote:
Originally Posted by iangandaaa View Post
Brewing Point Dance Studio - Open sessions every monday, 5-7 pm

Allstars Danceschool - tuesdays and thursdays, popping and locking class (popping on tues, locking on thurs) 5-6:30 pm. Saturdays, funk night/jam session/"TFFC" The Filipino Funk Community meetings and or rehearsals.

Battle is on. this week, The VP cup 2, Allstars danceschool - starts at 5 pm, june 19

By the way The Filipino Funk Community just had its first performance as a whole 2 weeks ago at Crossroads 77. Will post the vid soon
Old 09-11-2010, 07:51 AM

English:
Hi. I'm from the Philippines and I live in Manila. I do popping. but not very good. I'm learning from videos.

aaaaaand I'm 13.

Tagalog:
Hi. Taga Pilipinas ako at nakatira ako sa Manila. Marunong din aku mad pop. kaso d masyado magaling. natututo ako from videos.

aaaand 13 lng ako. =)
Old 10-01-2010, 08:43 PM
I'm a Freakk

skype me
luispelaez.freakk

add me
facebook.com/lp040792

Preachin'.
Old 10-09-2010, 07:48 AM

YO NIGGAS AND BITCHES! Roots is finally coming to the Philippines! popping eliminations is on Nov.4! FINAL BATTLE IS ON NOV.6 .. sa EASTWOOD LIBIS GAGANAPIN!! PUNTA NA MGA TOL! ONE LOVE LANG! Woop Woop!

Old 01-26-2011, 07:55 PM

: D Im a filam from California living in manila right now actually iv been living here for 5 years but i never found this site anf iv been popping for a little over 1 year, iv always been the best dancer among friends i think its about time i got schooled
and if it makes you feel any better i know tutting hitting waving strobing botting animitronics animation dime-stopping boogaloo gliding and strobing

im currently working on bone-breaking and puppetry but i havnt had the chance to do it because of school i go to UMAK and its a liiiiitttle far from here

a workshop souns awesome hit me up if its still ruinning xD i would like to go to one one day if i dont have classes or something

Last edited by Tikbalang; 01-26-2011 at 08:11 PM.
Old 07-02-2011, 12:27 AM

Anyone interested in buying my funk styles DVD collection:

ABM - Let's Get It Poppin
Obsessive Funk
Machine Gone Fownk - Out The Box
CVC3 (City Vs City 3)
Popin Pete - Many Mo Styles

PM me