WestCoastPoppin.com

Go Back   West Coast Poppin - Popping & Locking Online Community Forum > Dance Discussions > Popping Videos and Locking Videos

Popping Videos and Locking Videos Post Popping/Locking Videos, Review other Popping/Locking Videos, critic , give advice, etc

Old 05-03-2012, 02:34 PM

Default FURIOUS BEAUTY: Official Movie Trailer feat. Versa-Style, Breeze-Lee & Miss Funk

"FURIOUS BEAUTY"
Teaser Trailer for the upcoming feature documentary film
feat. Versa-Style Dance Company, including Breeze-Lee & Miss Funk (Soulbotics Krew), BBoy Mpact (Underground Flow) & more.

A Plixyl Studios Production
official website: furiousbeautymovie.com

Synopsis:
"Furious Beauty" is a feature documentary film about the soulful journey of one professional hip-hop dance company Versa-Style (www.versastyledance.com) on their way to creating an inspired theatrical stage show in Los Angeles. They unite as a family, pulling together company members from the street dance scene and from the school yards of Los Angeles public schools. Led by their company directors, Jackie “Miss Funk” Lopez and Leigh “Breeze-Lee” Foaad; these dancers set out to turn their fears and desperation into performance art on stage.
Old 05-07-2012, 08:15 PM
Shockwave

Lets go Versastyle!
Old 05-14-2012, 01:22 PM

Send a message via AIM to PoppinFre5h

looks seriously dope. lookin fwd to this
"...every time I step on the dance floor all troubles all doubts worries just disappear and all I can feel is music. This fact has made this dance a addiction rather than a hobby. I use it for expression and the more I do it the more I need it. It gets to the point where I can’t go 2 days with out getting down..."

~Poppin' John

Tags
breeze-lee, film, furious beauty, miss funk, versastyle